Diganta Kumar has architected and developed software for more than a decade for a wide range of industries and development platforms and over the years has filled many roles including technical program manager, founder, developer, architect, team lead, mentor and project manager. Diganta is founder of two online IT businesses. He is a certified AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), certified Professional Scrum Developer (PSD I) and ITIL Certified. He has presented at Microsoft Tech.Ed, Microsoft AppFest and Ark Group Intranet conference. He attends AWS Seattle Official Events, Seattle AWS Architects-Engineers, and AWS Cloud Commerce user groups. He likes to help, mentor and manage software development teams to improve and produce great software. He currently work as a Senior Technical Program Manager for Amazon Web Services.
– Technical leadership and evangelism.
– Web services, web application and mobile application development.
– 100% delivery to deadline on projects.
– Deals well with ambiguity and conflicts.
– Team working and facilitation skills.
– Blue-sky thinking and problem-solving.
– Development best practice and SDLC mentoring.
– Sound judgment and decision-making.
– Building technical team.
Diganta Kumar is based in Seattle, WA, USA. Feel free to contact him: